The Future Starts Now!
I will inspire you to explore your inner world, face your fears, and transform your life.
Fees and Packages
|Face-to-Face, Phone or Instant Messenger|
|Counselling or Coaching Session||1 hour||$150|
|Relationship Counselling or Coaching Session||1.5 hours||$200|
|Executive Coaching||1.5 hours||$350|
|Sessions may be booked in multiples, for example a double-length session may be more effective for families.|
|Email Coaching / Counselling|
|(10% discount)||5 emails||$225|
|(20% discount)||10 emails||$400|
|Email sessions are charged for you to send a maximum of 1000 words. If your email is higher than this a second email will be charged. Packages are valid for 6 months.|
|Workplace Coaching or Counselling||Dependent on requirements – cost on request.|
- Start-up Coaching - Try start-up if you want to experience a taster of coaching and the potential for improvements to your life.
- Personal Coaching - For you if you want a more detailed exploration than the start-up package offers. This package provides a specific pathway to meaning, with goals, tasks and time-lines towards achieving success and happiness.
- Change your Life in 2017 - Do you want to set clear, short-term goals for a major and focussed overhaul in 2017 and want to stick to them? This package is perfect for you!
- Motivational "Break the Cycle" Coaching - If you have some idea of your goals, but struggle to stay motivated in transition, this package will provide support and accountability for actions. It will cut through to the root cause of your lack of motivation.
- Targeted Area Coaching-Counselling Combo - If you have a particular life area you would like to improve, e.g. career, wellness, or relationships, but are struggling with making changes, this combo package focusses on a key area and deeply explores your resistance to change.
These are short or medium-term packages. Costs and further details on request.
Note: Counselling packages and individual sessions are priced in line with or below the cost of a standard rate psychologist coupled with a medicare rebate.
- Counselling Immediate Concerns - If you have areas of immediate concern or are currently experiencing emotional distress, this package provides frequent support when you're in critical need and will focus on immediate changes to improve your emotions.
- Relationship Success - If you are experiencing relationship challenges and conflict, this package will help you regain your emotional stability and happiness through focussing on communication as the key to many relationship challenges, developing mutual goals, and teaching conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- Counselling Support and Maintenance - This package is useful if you have previously had targeted counselling and are seeking an ongoing maintenance package with less frequency. This package is to ensure you keep improving and supports your future.
These are short or medium to long-term packages. Costs and further details on request.
Note: Premium packages are offered across 4-8 months depending on the package; these can be purchased including either weekly, fortnightly or monthly meetings, depending on your schedule and ability to self-motivate.
- Coaching for High Performers - For high performers who are searching for continuous improvement and excellence, and believe there is always something more worth striving for. This package promotes ultimate growth and drive towards maximising individual potential.
- Executive Potential - For executives who seek an external confidant, a stronger leadership skill-set, work-life balance, reduced stress and more effective professional and personal relationships. This package focusses on optimal growth to maximise your potential, provides self-discovery and insight, increases emotional intelligence, performance and leadership competency.
- Executive Life Optimisation - For executives who seek self-actualisation; those who may have predominantly maximised professional potential but continue to seek personal growth. This package focusses on detailed self-exploration and insight, increases emotional intelligence and self-awareness, and drives towards achieving stretch goals in all areas of life.
Enter your details to receive Exclusive Content!
Frequently Asked Questions
Face-to-face sessions are generally considered more effective, allowing me to better understand you and for us to build a stronger relationship. However, I understand that sometimes you may be more comfortable with anonymity, or may have geographical or timing restrictions, and for these situations, online media or the telephone may be more helpful.
Email is a more affordable mode, while both email and instant messenger also allow later review of the discussion, which may be useful if you are feeling emotional.
Instant messenger includes options for Facebook, Google Chat or WhatsApp with other options possible on request, and is charged at the same rate as face to face.
Email sessions are charged for you to send a maximum of 1000 words per email. If your email is higher than this a second email will be charged. Email packages are valid for 6 months. A response will be provided as soon as possible to an email with a same day response guaranteed if the email is sent before 1pm, a shorter time-frame can be provided if the email is scheduled in advance.
You can request any combination of face-to-face, instant messenger, email and telephone contact, depending on your preferences. Face-to-face delivery is preferred where possible, as I believe this will provide the highest likelihood of success.
My office is based in West Perth, however appointments may also be arranged at your office or home, or another public setting. Additional costs may apply dependent on location.
If you are comfortable after the first session it is best to commit to 4-6 sessions to allow a trusting relationship to be built and for me to gain a good understanding of your experiences. For many counselling clients, 4-12 sessions will be sufficient to work through your concerns or development areas, and allow you to learn new skills. Other clients may prefer mid-term support (around 6 months) or long-term support (with reducing frequency). Executive Coaching commitments tend to be most successful when mid to long-term, from 6 months to a year.
Face to face, telephone and instant messenger sessions are normally scheduled for 1 hour. Individuals should find this time sufficient for each session, however couples, families or businesses may require longer - double or triple sessions. Where multiple persons are involved, a combination of group and individual sessions may be suitable. Executive coaching sessions will normally be scheduled for 1.5 hours.
Emails are based on a maximum of 1000 words per communication.
Session availability is very flexible and provides the opportunity for scheduling outside of normal business hours, as follows:
- Monday - Friday 12:00-9:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday 12:00-5:00pm
Health insurance may be available for counselling services, please check your coverage with your health fund.
Bank deposit, debit and credit card facilities are available. Please advise if you wish to pay by cash and change will be made available.
If you are attending face-to-face sessions, payment is expected on the day or in advance of the session. For telephone, instant messenger or email sessions, payment is expected prior to the session via bank deposit, debit or credit card.
The Cancellation Policy requires that you provide me with 24 hours' notice before cancellation or rescheduling of a session (including face-to-face, telephone, instant messenger, and scheduled email). Fees may apply if less than 24 hours' notice is provided. Email packages are not refundable due to the discounts applied, however a six month time-frame for usage is allowed.
What have you given up on?
Terms and Policies
All client information will be treated as confidential and will be stored according to statutory record-keeping guidelines. However there are some circumstances under which it may be necessary to release information to other parties:
- If you have explicitly requested or agreed to the release of information to another party, for example, for a referral;
- If you disclose that there is a risk of serious harm to yourself or others;
- If information has been requested through legal processes.
In all instances, only the necessary information will be provided and only to relevant third parties.
I am accredited by the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) and therefore operate under their Code of Ethics and Practice. This ensures the services provided are non-judgemental, non-discriminatory, professional and competent. Where progress is not being made for whatever reason, an appropriate referral will be discussed with you.